The good news is....we're trying to buy a house. We found a small house for a really good deal in a nice neighborhood. It's a brand new 1 story, 3 bedroom, 2 bath starter home. The one we were building fell through but we've been approved for this one. We're still holding our breath because with our luck lately things haven't been going our way, but if everything works out, we should be moving in about a week and a half. We're very excited! Kevin's already started designing the backyard. Here are a couple of pictures. My favorite part...the kitchen Island which equals counter space!

BETTER NEWS...... Kevin got offered a job at Target this week (pending drug test and criminal background check for which we are SO worried). He also had an interview this week for a job at a landscape maintenance company. He's hoping to get that one but at least he has a backup. Not the job he wants, but it's something and he can work while getting his masters.
THE BEST NEWS....
Have a great day!!
8 comments:
Congratulations! I'm glad things are working better for you guys
This is how you tell your mom. I am disappointed. YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED.
Congrats.
Eppie
Oh my goodness! Congratulations (several times over!) I hope things are finally on the upswing for you guys.
Keven, good luck on the drug test. I know how difficult it must be for you to stay sober, what with Marissa's access to prescription pharmaceuticals. :-Þ
Yeah Marissa!!! Congratulations!! I'm really happy for you guys:)
Congratulations, congratulations, and congratulations!
Congratulations, Kevin and Marissa! I am thrilled to read of your exciting news. September truly was a good month for you.
All the best
Sue B.
Congratulations Marissa and Kevin!
Congrats...it has been fun keeping up with you guys sthrough your blog!
Mary Rae
Post a Comment