This is my little Pooh baby. It got a little chillier here last week so I got all excited and got out Gavin's 3-6 mo. winter clothes. Most of them are old ones of Landan's. This is one outfit Landan didn't wear much. I absolutely LOVE fall. I loved the beginning of school, I love Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love the chill in the air and getting to take out your sweatshirts. I love the leaves changing colors and raking them up to jump in them. It's really my favorite time of year. Unfortunately I no longer live in a place that has a real fall so I got excited about the short lived cooler weather we had. I put Gavin in this little pooh outfit. The hat has pooh on it and so do his socks. It was so cute. Now he's back to wearing onsies as it's back to 90 degrees but it was fun while it lasted.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Pooh baby!
This is my little Pooh baby. It got a little chillier here last week so I got all excited and got out Gavin's 3-6 mo. winter clothes. Most of them are old ones of Landan's. This is one outfit Landan didn't wear much. I absolutely LOVE fall. I loved the beginning of school, I love Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love the chill in the air and getting to take out your sweatshirts. I love the leaves changing colors and raking them up to jump in them. It's really my favorite time of year. Unfortunately I no longer live in a place that has a real fall so I got excited about the short lived cooler weather we had. I put Gavin in this little pooh outfit. The hat has pooh on it and so do his socks. It was so cute. Now he's back to wearing onsies as it's back to 90 degrees but it was fun while it lasted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is an adorable outfit!! I agree with you about the fall thing. My sister in Utah today was saying it was almost time for her to turn on her heat because it is getting cold!! I am so jealous!! I don't know if I can handle this!! I am totally missing the fall/winter change!!
I hope it gets colder soon before he grows out of that. It is very cute!!
Chiara
Post a Comment