I have just been the recipient of a kind sole who portrayed the Christmas spirit.
Last week I was at the post office mailing a package and I got all the way done and I looked in my wallet and realized I had left my debit card in my pants pocket. I didn't have any cash with me so I told the lady I would go home and get my card. The lady standing behind me said she would pay for my package. I said that was okay she didn't have to because i only lived a few miles away but she was already handing the post office worker her card.
I don't know if it was because she saw I had two little kids with me or if it's because it wasn't that much (only about $4) or if she was just being kind but I really appreciated not having to get my kids back in the car and go home and get them back out at the post office. It really wasn't that much but I thought that was awfully nice of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How sweet!! It is so good to hear that there are kind people in the world like that!!
That's wonderful! And thank you so much for the Christmas spirit you sent to Adam and me. We loved it!
That was really nice of the lady to pay for you. Doesn't it just make your day when people do things like that for you :)
Post a Comment