Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Smarty pants


Wow...so little time, so much to write. I'm hoping to catch everyone up on what's new with my family but it may take some time. We'll start with me. Let's see...nothing new to report. Okay, now that that's done, let's move on to someone more interesting. Gavin!

Gavin is such a smarty pants. I think he said his first word today. I can't be sure unless he reproduces it in the appropriate context again but it certainly sounded real. We were coming home from a therapy session (more on that later) and we got home to Kevin who had come home for lunch. Gavin saw him and threw up his arms and said,

"Da Da"

I looked at him and asked if he said Daddy and he looked at Kevin again and said, "Da Da" . It was so cute. I love this little guy. My favorite thing about him is how happy he is. He is always smiling. It makes me so happy. I love it.

2 comments:

Mother Goose said...

I bet that just made Kevin's day!

emvholt said...

therapy session? do i need to move closer to you?
Emily