Thursday, March 5, 2009

Warm weather

Things have been heating up here in Austin. It was supposed to be really warm on Wed. so we went to the park for playgroup. Landan loves going to the park. He usually runs around with whoever will play transformers with him. Gavin just likes being out with people. He's pretty laid back. I took some pictures of them on the green grass.


PS. My baby is already 10 months old. Can you believe it?!


4 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

Fun fun!! Those pictures turned out awesome!! I hope your scrapbook page turns out great!!

Mother Goose said...

We are loving the warmer weather too!

Valerie and Adam said...

Warm weather? Where have you been keeping it! The highs down here have been in the 50's!

B.O.I. said...

We miss the warm Texas weather. David says he's done with northern winters! (and I'm glad)