Thursday, December 9, 2010
I'm 7 months old!
Kylie turned 7 mo. on Tues. She is now crawling on her knees, although very slowly. She is so smart. When she looks at toys she studies them. So far, she's been smart enough to stay away from the tree. She likes her solid food, she's eaten everything I've fed her so far. I think she's gaining now that she's on solids but not very fast. I guess she's somewhere close to 13 lbs now. She can pull herself up to her feet on our small trampoline in our living room. She can't quite sit on her own unsupported yet, but she's close. She follows Mommy around everywhere. She still hates her carseat but loves to be carried in the Mai Tai. She likes her exersaucer and thinks her brothers are really funny. And that's my Smiley Kylie!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment