Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Landan Funny

Landan was in his first grade play a couple weeks ago. It was so adorable. They did a Seussical the Musical and it was great. Landan was Narrator #3. He did great. I'll post video as soon as I can figure out how to get them off my new phone. Afterwards we went to Walmart to get some CD's so I can play the video on TV and Landan said something really funny while walking in.



His costume was black pants and white button down shirt. He was wearing a big clown bow for his part but had to leave it at school. He also had clown make-up on. So as we're walking in to the store Landan says to me:



"I wonder if all the girls in the store will have heart eyes because i look so good."


Me: "What do you mean?"

Landan: "You know, because I'm so handsome in my church clothes so all the girls will have heart eyes."

Me in my head: Oh, as in a cartoon when the boy is in love with a girl, his eyes turn to hearts. -to
Landan "Yeah, you do look pretty good. Especially with that makeup on."


Landan sighing, "Yeah, they'll probably all think they love me."

No comments: