I've been wanting to post my Christmas pictures but my SD card was full on Christmas Eve so we put the pictures on my sister's computer to have room and they are still on her computer. So until I get them back, here are some other pics I've been taking lately.
Getting ready to watch the BYU bowl game on TV. Daddy got to go to the game himself with my brothers.
Kylie's hairdo. It didn't last long, but it's a little more advanced than just a Pebbles ponytail which is all I can really do most of the time.
Playing outside in the nice 75 degree weather. I know, 75 degrees in
Dec is ridiculous. But today is closer to 50 degrees.
Dec is ridiculous. But today is closer to 50 degrees.
Kylie has been such a little cuddlebug lately. She loves her big brother and he is so sweet to her. He always lets her cuddle with him whenever she wants to and he even shared his stuffed Bolt and blankie (which are sacred and never to be shared with anyone) with her while we were watching a movie. It's really cute to see.
Silly little girl.


1 comment:
I'm the worst blog commenter/emailer ever, but I've been meaning to thank you for the cute baby clothes and the chocolates (that I may or may not have eaten in one day;)). I love the clothes and Declan has already been wearing one of them. You're so sweet! I wish you guys lived closer, too. It would be fun!! I'm excited that you are having another girl. Yeah! Can't wait to meet another Thompson girl!
Post a Comment