I have been a very busy person lately. I have caught the sewing bug so I have spent all my extra time doing sewing projects. I have recently joined pinterest and am already obsessed. So much to do and so little time! So here are the projects I've completed so far. I have many more in the works.
This is a baby swaddler. Lexie Loves to be swaddled when she sleeps so I made her one that will keep her feet in. She loves it. And so do I. It's so nice. And the best part is I made it from recieving blankets that I didn't want anymore. I love upcycling. The green fabric I already had. I'm making one from all knit next to see how it works with different fabrics.
A pair of pajama pants for Gavin.
Pajama shorts for Landan. I'm telling you that boy is all leg. He is growing out of everything. I can't keep pants on the boy because they look like capris within a few months.
A cute circle skirt for Kylie. I am in love with this idea. The waistband is just elastic. This skirt took me about 20 min to make. I'm making one for myself soon.
A little summer dress for Kylie. I am very proud of this one. I didn't use a tutorial or anything. I made it all by myself with no help. I used an existing dress that she already had as the pattern and copied it. Isn't it cute?
I'm still a very beginning sewer but I think I'm getting better. Now I just need to spend some time with someone who can teach me how to read an actual pattern. All of these things were made using clothes that my kids already had as a pattern or following a tutorial online. I have no idea how to read and use an actual pattern. So if anyone has any time and wants to come over, I have some really cute seersucker fabric that is just itching to be made into a dress as soon as you teach me how to use a pattern.


1 comment:
Great job. Love the last one!
Post a Comment