Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Country Roads...


Country Roads,
Take me home,
to the place,
I belong
Austin Texas!

Just wanted everyone to know what was going on with us. After much thought, anxiety, stress, and prayer, we have decided that the place we need to be is Austin Texas. So, after graduation, we plan to move to Texas sometime around the middle of May. No, neither of us has a job yet, but we feel that is where we need to be. I am currently trying to get licensed to work as a nurse in Texas and Kevin is still applying. We are very excited about going although still anxious about jobs and housing. But things will turn out. We're sure of it.
Landan had a bout of stomach flu that lasted about 5 days. I think I did about 12 loads of laundry because he had a decided problem hitting the bowl. That is over now and he's doing fine. He got some really cute school pictures done at his daycare. They run it more like a school so he gets lots of learning in the day as well as playing. It's really nice. So they get preschool pictures. I totally forgot so luckily I dressed him nicely that day. Future picture to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Marissa!

I have been reading your blog for a few weeks now (following the link from Chiara's page). It is great to read about you and your family...and exciting to read of your planned move to Austin. If you ever need a place to stay in Amarillo, know that you are welcome at my home.

It may seem that there a many unknowns with your planned move, but have faith and know that everything will work out.

All the best
Sue