Monday, March 12, 2007

I love the sun!


We had an absolutely wonderful day last Wednesday. Kevin didn’t have to go to one of his classes. I thought I was supposed to work but when I got there I found out it was the next day. It was a beautiful day and it was the first warm day this year. It actually got kind of hot. We were outside from about 12:30 until it got too dark. We had a picnic dinner sitting on a blanket. Everyone was out in the quad with their kids sitting on blankets and socializing. Well, that is, most of the moms were. Kevin was the only Dad but he spent a lot of time playing with Landan. Landan had so much fun being outside all day. He must have gone down the slide about a hundred times. He’s getting much better at climbing. We were planning on giving Landan some sports stuff for Easter but we decided to open it early since it was so nice out. We got him a little plastic bat and baseball with Velcro on it that sticks to the felt on a little baseball glove. He absolutely loved it. He actually took his baseball and bat to bed with him that night. He spent so much time trying to hit that ball. He’s actually not too bad at it. We still can’t tell if he’s going to be right or left handed though. He throws better with his left hand but he bats right handed and he kicks left footed. He can’t seem to decide yet. Time will tell. We also played a little football with him. It was so great having all three of us able to spend all day together. It doesn’t happen often. I know Kevin and I got tons of exercise running around trying to keep up with Landan. And I know he loved having both parents home, playing all day. He sure likes to be outside, just like his daddy


PS. Landan found a new girlfriend. Her name is Ada and she and Landan are the kids with the snottiest noses in nursery.

No comments: