Sunday, May 6, 2007

Kevin's coming home!...Finally.

Kevin spent the week in Austin. He did a sort of orientation with his new job and now he's coming home to help move his family. It has been a long week, let me tell you. Landan is getting increasingly unmanagable. At first I thought it was his surgery because that's when it got really bad. But he's really been driving me nuts since Kevin left. Not only does he argue with everything I tell him to do, he doesn't eat anymore. It's his ultimate weapon, eating. I think I figured out why. Landan's not a big one for change. He really rebels when his routine is thrown off. So we had all this family here for Graduation and then his daddy leaves and his mommy is putting all the stuff in the house in boxes. Then he has this surgery which he doesnt' understand. And his daddy still isn't here. What else is a boy to do than to make his mom's life a living h_ _ _. I'm really hoping that things change as soon as daddy gets home tonight. But then daddy still has to finish putting the house in boxes. Then he has to move to a new house and then he gets dumped on his Eppie and Papa's doorstep while his parents go off on a vacation alone. Poor little kid. LIfe is so hard to understand sometimes. But if he keeps up like he has this week I may just leave him at Eppie and Papa's for the summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am supremely jealous of your impending vacation. Take lots of pictures!

Be sure to congratulate Kevin on the graduation and new job from Tom and I (if I have not already done so.) It sounds like it might be an adjustment for the littlest Thompson, but I'm sure it will all work out. :)

-Becky

Anonymous said...

You best check with Eppie and Papa before abandoning the little darling with them. They might have other plans.

Eppie