Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bop to the Top!

Sometimes I look at Landan and wonder what he's going to be like when he grows up. Everyone wants their child to be great and I always wonder what Landan's going to become. I, like most parents, have grand visions of him being a piano legend, an actor, a sports star, a phenomenal dancer, or maybe all of the above. Yesterday, it was a singer/dancer. We were watching the Disney Channel movie High School Musical and there's a song called "Bop to the Top". The chorus lyrics go, "Bop Bop Bop... bop to the top".....and so on. Landan spent the entire song behind our couch dancing (which to him means running in circles) and singing, "Bop, Bop, to the top... Bop, Bop, to the top." It was really cute. Then every song after that, and today while we were watching High School Musical 2, he sang the lyrics he could remember from the chorus and danced. To every song. Do we have a future Zac Efron? We'll just have to wait and see.

PS. For those of you who don't know, Zac Efron is the main guy in the High School Musical movies.

2 comments:

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Are they good movies? I've never seen them.

Nursemom said...

We like them. They have a good mix of music. But we're big Disney fans.