Sometimes I wish I had the time and equipment to follow Landan around with a video camera and tape him all the time. He does the funniest things that you just can't put on a blog. I came out of my room and Landan was standing on the couch. He looks at me, raises both of his hands and says, "I have a liiiiiiittle trouble" as he's shaking his head at me. He looked so serious as he said it I had to laugh. He then continues to jump off the couch, strike a pose and announce, "You rock dude!" while winking at me. At least, he tried to wink at me. This is more what it looked like:
It was so cute. On a side note, I see what my sister said about putting your kids to work early so that they can one day take over the farm. (See Chiara's blog on mowing the lawn). Landan has suddenly become really interested in cleaning. He loves to clean his room (which he destroys about 10 minutes later) and he's very interested in vacuuming. He gets really excited when I do household chores because he wants to help. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's because he wants to spend time with me and that's his only motivation, but I might as well enjoy it while I can, right?


No comments:
Post a Comment