Sunday, September 9, 2007

About Us...

Okay, just so everyone knows, we are not dead. I am usually the one that posts the blogs and I have been working a lot lately. We have also been under some financial stress a lot lately so I've had other things on my mind. I don't know how many of you know, but Kevin lost/quit his job about a month ago. He quit because his boss stopped paying him because his business wasn't doing very well. Kevin figured he could spend his time better looking for a new job instead of working for free. Unfortunately it's taking an abnormal amount of time to get another job. So at the moment he's playing Mr. Mom while I am working. Not our idea of a perfect situation but one that we are in.

Anyway, we're all doing fine besides some high stress levels. We're hoping our luck will change here soon and we're thinking it just might. We decided not to continue with the house we were building because we can't afford it. We're very sad to be losing it. It was on a nice cul-de-sac and everything. Oh, well. Such is life. Right now we're just waiting and hoping something will come along so Kevin can work again and he's planning on getting his masters earlier than we had thought. That's all for now!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Sorry to hear you've had a rough go of it the past few months. We're thinking of you!