Thursday, October 4, 2007
Annoyed with anonymous
This post is specifically for "Anonymous Nuisance" (not you Eppie we know who you are). We would ask you to either post your name on your comments or not post at all. We are tired of the rude snide remarks on our comments. If you don't have anything nice to say stay off our blog. We have a lot of family and friends that would like to read our blog and leave nice comments for us. So knock it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I thought your tower of markers was really cool (how'd you get it touch the ceiling without breaking?) and I thought it was totally blog worthy. Cute hair, by the way :)
I am sorry someone is being rude. We will call and tell you how to delete and moderate such comments.
Just delete comments and ignore the behavior.
Post a Comment