A couple of weeks ago I asked Kevin to make me a sandwich for my lunch at work. Landan wanted to "help", as usual, but that usually makes things take a lot longer. So Kevin came up with an alternative way to entertain him while he actually made the sandwich. I was cracking up. I think it was very creative and cute. Under some protestations from Kevin, I decided to share it with you. I'm sorry about the orientation of the video, we can't get it to turn properly. Please enjoy the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
This is a hoot! Kevin is as entertaining as Landan.
Dad
I love that. Very good for a laugh. Kevin, you may be more entertaining than Landan.
Very cute! That boy has so much energy!
That was very fun!
Nathan said, "Do it 'gin." Very cute!!
That Landon is hilarious!! Hey, I tagged you. Check my blog for details:)
Post a Comment