skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ultrasound
After much waiting we finally have the results of our ultrasound. For starters, this baby has all its parts and they are all in the correct places. We counted fingers and toes and everything. The doctor had a pretty good machine so we got some 3-D pictures to go with our regular ultrasound pictures. Everything measures right. The baby is 11 oz. It was a feisty little thing. It kept kicking me when we were poking it. It also kept covering it's face. It apparently wasn't in the mood to be messed with at the time. It's really active during the night and I had worked the night shift right before this. My ultrasound was at 8:00 in the morning right after i worked so my guess is it was just settling down for a long snooze before we started pushing on it.
And here's the news everyone's been waiting for:
5 comments:
Congrats. Sorry it is not a girl like you wanted. But this might be better. You never know. congrats.
Congratulations! I'm so happy everything is going well with the pregnancy. Any ideas for names yet?
Congrats you guys! Your first boy is adorable. I'm sure the second will be just as cute!
Congrats, I am excited for you. It is nice on the budget too when you don't have buy a whole new wardrobe.
Fun! A brother for Landon! I find out in 2 weeks what I'm having! It's so fun to know, I think. I admire people who can wait but i just like to plan and know.
Well, congratulations!
Post a Comment