It has come to my attention that I have not blogged in a very long while. I would just like to assure you all that we are still alive and well and there is a perfectly logical explanation for my inactivity.
1. I have started working all days and so when i come home it is about 7:45 at night and the internet is working very badly so it's difficult to read blogs, let alone post one or comment on others.
2. My pregnancy is progressing and I am finding myself tired a lot more often and a lot easier. I am also obsessed with cleaning (if you know me at all you know that is so not me) and so I spend most of my days off cleaning my house which makes me even more tired.
3. We aren't doing anything exciting right now. I have several videos and pictures I want to post, (some dating back to Christmas) but it takes my computer about 20 minutes to post about 3 pictures and we have to reconfigure our videos to post them and i don't know how to do that so I have to wait for Kevin to get home to do that and then we always end up doing something else (don't get excited. we just watch tv or discuss our lack of finances.)
4.Kevin has been sick, and Landan has been sick so I have been trying to play nursemaid while trying not to get sick with a bug. I am also battling the worst case of allergies I've ever had. I didn't you could get allergies in the winter but apparently around here you do. It's called cedar fever and it literally makes you sick.
In the interest of making this not too long of a blog, I'm just going to post what I'm up to and write about Landan in the next blog. Kevin is a big boy, he can write about himself.
I am currently 27 weeks pregnant and definately looking it. I haven't taken a picture because i don't really have a reason to. Kevin says I make a very cute pregnant lady, but I just feel like a big blob. There are several things I can tell you about this baby so far. He is sitting really low. I'm poking out a lot more with him. Landan was pretty high but this kid is obsessed with my bladder. He kicks it all the time. He's really active and I feel him kicking a lot more than Landan. He's also a night baby. He gets really active when I get home from work at night. He's also very posessive. Whenever I get close to Kevin to cuddle, he kicks at him. It's probably just hormones and he gets active when I'm happy, but it's just funny that the only time Kevin can feel him is when he's trying to hug me and the baby kicks him in the stomach.
We don't have a name for him yet. I just can't find one I really like. I don't really like common ones but all the different ones are getting REALLY different. I don't want to make it too difficult to spell or say or give him some kind of complex. So I guess we'll have to wait to find out what he looks like.
In the meantime, I have had some people ask if I have registered anywhere. Yes, we have. We are registered at Babies R Us, Target, and Walmart. Some of the stuff is repeated because I know it's cheaper at target and walmart.
Other than that, I've just been continuing to work in the NICU and looking forward to someday going part time and then not at all after that. I am involved in this big production the stake is putting on for Easter. It's got a choir with soloists that had to audition and an orchestra. It's quite the production and it reminds me of the stuff I used to sing in choir in high school. I miss singing that kind of music. It's challenging and you have to really work hard on it but it sounds beautiful. I love it. I'm also the Activity Day girls leader at church. I meet with the girls 8-11 twice a month and we work on their Faith in God stuff before the enter Young Women. I was a little apprehensive at first but I have a great group of girls and they are really sweet. We have lots of fun.
That's all about me. More to follow about Landan later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yeah! Good to get an update. Can't wait to hear about Landan!
Nymbler.com recommends the following sibling names to go with Landon (Landan with an 'a' was not in there):
Easton, Gannon, Owen, Jordan, Leaman, Dayton, Gavin, Dawson, Mason, Elton, Logan, Alton, Aiden, Ardon, Leighton.
I don't know what I'll do when I have kids, because 90% of names have been ruined for me by former students who engaged in such charming behavior as throwing tantrums or spitting when they talked. Good luck!
Nice to hear you guys are still alive. Yeay for working days! I really admire you for working and being mom. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment