Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bummed.

I don't really have much to talk about at the moment. But I"m feeling kind of bummed. Today is the last day I have with Gavin all to myself before I have to go back to work. I'll be with Landan or Kevin this weekend and then I start work next Tues. I am so not excited about going back to work. Because we can't afford to put two kids in daycare for 3 days a week we switched Landan 's days to two days a week. That means I now work Tues, Thurs, and every other weekend. On the days I work i get home around 8:00pm. On the days I don't work Kevin works at his second job until about 9:00pm. And then I work every other weekend. So basically me and Kevin get to see each other for 4 days a month, every other weekend. Stinks huh? Now you see why I'm so bummed. Not to mention missing my sweet baby SOOOOOOO much. He's not going to daycare yet. He's going to be babysat by a lady that just moved to our ward. But I'm still going to miss him. I used to leave Landan with babysitters but that was just for a few hours while I went to school. It's going to be 13 hours. So sad. But I guess that's life. Sorry this post is so boring, I just needed to vent. Thanks for listening.

4 comments:

Mother Goose said...

I'd be bummed too! The things we do for our kids! I bet your boys are(will be) so excited when you come home from work. My poor children will probably be so sick of me. "Mom is always around. She never leaves us!"

Becky said...

Would you take an e-hug from a few hundred miles away?

*hugs*

I can't believe how quickly the time has gone!

Sarah H said...

Awwww, that sounds so hard. you guys will get through it!
hugs and prayers,
Sarah

Debbie said...

OH! That's awful! What a hard schedule! Good luck with everything! Gavin is so cute!