Monday, July 28, 2008

Gavin Slept through the Night!



Well, it has happened. Gavin slept through the night for the first time on Sat. He slept for 12 hours. Kevin had to wake him up Sun morning to feed him. Unfortunately I don't think that was necessarily a good thing. I think he's getting his first cold. He's been really congested today and sleeping a lot. He's still has lots of happy moments though. That's what I love most about him. He's such a happy boy all the time. And it's so easy to make him happy. Just swaddle him and cuddle him which I love to do. I just hope he gets better soon.

3 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

Yea!!! That is so great!! I hope you got some good sleep too since you had to work on Sunday!!

Sarah H said...

Horray! That's wonderful.

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Congrats! Hope he's not sick though.