Gavin has been very busy. He learned how to grasp things with his hands and bring them to his mouth. He does best with cloth and binkies. Here he is with his blankie.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Busy weekend
WE had a busy weekend this last weekend. To start with, I finally was able to break out my sewing machine. I've had it for 2 years now but had neither the time nor the space to get it out and use it. Well, Landan has managed to lose his original blankie he got as a baby and 6 others he got from Eppie to replace the original one. So I took him to the fabric store to pick out a new one and this is what we came up with.
I'm pretty proud of how they turned out. Thanks to Grandma for the sewing machine. I hope it gets a lot more use.
This is what Kevin did. He got a few more blocks and finished the tree rings in our front yard. With Landan's help of course. It looks much better now that they are both complete.
Gavin has been very busy. He learned how to grasp things with his hands and bring them to his mouth. He does best with cloth and binkies. Here he is with his blankie.
He's working on trying to flip over. If you look close he's got his leg up. That's as far as he's gotten so far.
He's also managed to pick his head up while lying on his tummy. Very smart boy he is.
And last but not least, Landan has been working on his drumming skills so that he can form a band some day. What do you think?
Gavin has been very busy. He learned how to grasp things with his hands and bring them to his mouth. He does best with cloth and binkies. Here he is with his blankie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Give that boy a drum set, he's got talent. Just keep it at your house, you don't have to bring it to mine to show off. I'll see it there.
Looks like you've been busy!! I noticed that the tree rings were done when I dropped Gavin off the other day they look nice!! That was actually how I remembered which house was yours!! I love the blankie it's way cute!! Good job Landan on the air drums!!
Post a Comment