Monday, August 18, 2008

Sports Fan


This is our little sports fan. He really likes to watch football and basketball with his Daddy. He dressed himself today from head to toe. Notice the ongoing sports theme including the shoes with no socks. He's growing so fast that we had to get him new shoes which he calls his running shoes. He loves them. He's always saying, "Last year I could run 3 speed but now I can run 4 speed because I'm 4." He's always running around our house and he loves to play soccer and baseball outside. He refuses to use the tee and insists you have to throw it to him. And he's actually good at hitting it when you pitch the baseball to him. What's really funny is when I was pregnant with him I was really into sports themed clothes and bedding and other sports baby stuff. Maybe I was just inspired. I'm really into animals and jungle themed stuff with Gavin. I'm curious to see what he'll be in to.

No comments: