We started out at a park because my house isn't big enough to hold all those people. We had hotdogs and chips. I forgot the grapes I was going to bring. Landan wanted a Wall-E party but they didn't have a Wall-E kit at the store so we had a Lightening McQueen party instead. Unfortunately it was about 100 degrees at the park so the Mildensteins graciously offered to let us use their house for the conclusion of the party.
Landan got all kinds of great stuff, mostly stuff that had to do with cars but he also got a sword and shield from "Prince Caspian" and Legos from Eppie and Papa and a huge thing of bubbles and Candyland. HE was very excited about all of his presents.
We rounded off the evening with some Lightening Mcqueen cupcake cake. It was a great day.


2 comments:
Thanks for inviting us it was so fun!!
Happy Birthday Landan. I can't believe how big he's getting. Looks like a fun party and I love the cars cake.
Post a Comment