I know I"m really late. I just don't have time to blog as much as I want to wshen I'm working every other day. Plus it takes my computer so long to download pictures it just takes up too much of my time. Anyway, here's my Christmas pics.
We went to Houston for Christmas this year. I guess Santa Claus comes around to the neighborhoods where my parents live on Christmas Eve. We heard him early and every time we heard a siren we'd go outside to see but he was always a neighborhood over. Finally he got to our neighborhood. Landan was so excited and there were kids throwing candy off the fire truck so he got some treats and an early view of Santa.


This is us in our Christmas Pajamas. YOu can't see it but Gavin's say Baby's 1st Christmas. We opened these on Christmas Eve.

We had a Wii party for Christmas Eve. This is Landan singing Jingle Bells to his new cousin Hailey while my Dad is holding her.

And this is Rockband. My sister brought it over. It was so fun to play. Even my dad got all in to it.


Putting out the milk and cookies for Santa.

Checking to make sure the stockings are in their place so Santa can find them.

At our house Santa moves the stockings off the mantle and places them somewhere in the room with a big present next to them. So you have to find your stocking in the morning. It took awhile for Landan to find his. His big present is a baseball bat and a ball with Wall-E on it.

Landan's loot.

Gavin just prefered chewing on his stocking.



Landan presents this year had a definate theme. It was either Wall-E or Transformers. He loved it.


Gavin preferred eating his presents too.



This movie is called The Christmas Toy. Ever since I've been married I've been trying to find all the movies I used to watch as a kid on DVD. There was a while VHS tape my mom had of Christmas movies she had taped off tv. This one has eluded me for years......until now.

My adorable niece, Hailey. She was just about 3 mo. old and all roly poly. She was so sweet. She loved to be held and was happy just looking around at everything.


Landan's present from Eppie and Papa was Wall-E sheets. Mom was a little skeptical about giving a 4 yr old sheets, but he loved them. He insists on sleeping on them now.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my other new niece, Norah but I do have a video of Landan singing to her. He was so sweet with the babies. We also went to the Festival of Lights in Galveston while we were there. It was only about half the size as last year but it was still really fun. I don' t have any pictures because I forgot my camera. We had a great vacataion. It was nice to spend some time with each other and to be with family.
1 comment:
Cute pictures. We missed everyone.
Post a Comment