Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Late Christmas Present

Look what showed up at my door today. My carpet cleaner!! I am so excited. I"ve been waiting for this for several weeks and it finally came. YAY!!

(Am I so lame that I'm excited about a carpet cleaner? OH well, it makes me happy.)

3 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

Fun!! I am so going to have to borrow that!! Don't feel bad about being excited for a carpet cleaner because the day after Thanksgiving I got a little stick vacuum for $9.00 and still to this day every time I use it I grin and giggle because I love it so much! It's great to be excited over things that make our lives easier!!

chellae said...

This is so not lame. I'd love it if one of these showed up on my doorstep! Enjoy it. Always fun to see what you guys are up to. Happy New Year!

Valerie and Adam said...

I remember last year getting excited over a new vacuum. It doesn't mean we're lame, but it's a sure sign that we're getting old.