Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pictures

We had some pictures done of the boys. They were supposed to be Gavin's 12 mo. pictures and Landan's 5 yr. old pictures but Gavin is actually 14 months. They turned out beautifully. The boys were so good. They took all their pictures in 15 minutes that day. It was great. The only bad thing about doing pictures of these boys is that it takes me at least 30 minutes to decide which ones to get because most of them are so good. Here are some of my favorites and a link to look at more. Enjoy!

Click here and enter your Customer Name (Marissa Thompson):
https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0345102949JCP














Don't you just love their big brown eyes? I can't get enough of them.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Cute! I love the "Big Brother/Little Brother" pictures!

The Eldredge's said...

Those are so stinkin' cute!!

Mother Goose said...

Love all the pictures! Probably because your boys are so cute! And I love Landan's poses.