Gavin is such a funny kid. He makes me laugh all day long. He's such a ham, he's always happy, and he's such a loving little boy. Here's some pictures I've taken over the last month.
He got sick just after Christmas. He had a fever of 104 and it turned out to be pneumonia. He got throught it great though. It's the first time I've seen him sit still and watch TV. Usually it's go, go, go.
He's a messy eater so on the night we had sloppy joes for dinner I took his white shirt off. Don't little boys look adorable in overalls?
He absolutely loves his baths. He loves to play in the water.
He loves to play in and out. He will spend hours putting stuff in something and getting it back out and putting new stuff in. His favorite thing is putting himself in boxes. Here he is chillin with his drink.
Cheese!!
I'm comfy Ma. Now push me.

Gavin loves to be naked. He doesn't fuss about clothes but he gets awfully excited when we take them off. I usually call him my little monkey but I've been thinking of changing it to Tarzan Baby. I swear, if he could be outside, swinging around some trees naked all day he'd be the happiest baby in the world.
Gavin loves to be naked. He doesn't fuss about clothes but he gets awfully excited when we take them off. I usually call him my little monkey but I've been thinking of changing it to Tarzan Baby. I swear, if he could be outside, swinging around some trees naked all day he'd be the happiest baby in the world.


No comments:
Post a Comment