Saturday, October 6, 2012

Family Fun Day

We had our first chilly day of the fall.  It's not going to stay, but we're enjoying it while it's here.  There was a little festival at a shoppimg center in Pflugerville which is the city right next to where we live so we decided to go check it out.  It was a bunch of booths from businesses around the area so of course everyone was giving out stuff.  The kids loved it, they got all kinds of little trinkets and things.    

 There was an army helicopter for the kids to explore.
 And a pink fire truck that was supporting breast cancer awareness.


 At the Sport Clips booth they were coloring your hair with a temporary spray stuff .  Landan and Kylie got it done.

 Then at Home Depot they were doing a kids workshop and they were handing out kits to make a wooden firetruck.  The kids loved it.



 Then we went to a brand new mexican restaurant for lunch. There was this statue there that you can see below.  When Kylie saw it she exclaimed, "Look, it's naked!  It's a naked mommy!"  Too funny.
Then we went to one of my favorite clothing stores so I could get some new winter clothes for myself with some money I got for my birthday.  Kylie has just recently become potty trained (as in last week)  So we were at the store and she suddenly turns to Kevin and says, "I pooping."  Not I need to go potty or I need to poop, she's already doing it.  So he runs her to the bathroom but they missed and he  had to clean her up.  I thought it was funny, he didn't.  I guess we're still working on it.

No comments: