Monday, October 15, 2012

Lexie 6 months

At six months Lexie is learning to sit unsupported and to army crawl.  She is a busy little thing, always trying to grab things to explore them.  She still wakes up at least twice a night to nurse which makes mommy tired but I'm glad she still likes it so much.  It's nice to have some bonding time.  She is so excited when I come home from work.  Her whole face lights up and she gets upset if I don't say hello right way.  She immediately wants to nurse when I pick her up because she missed me so much.  It's adorable.  





 Her first feeding.  She's not learning to eat very well. We've been at it for almost 3 weeks and she's not getting it. Almost all of her food ends up on her bib.  She doesn't seem to know how to get the food from the front of her mouth to the back.  She gets very frustrated with the whole process quickly so she doesn't actually eat much, usually just one swallow and that's it.  But we're working on it.  Right now she's just content to nurse all the time.





1 comment:

Cool Runnings said...

She is just so cute!! Can't wait to hold her.