Monday, April 16, 2007
Landan is sick...again.
Well, Landan is sick again. He has another ear infection and sinus infection. I"m guessing this earns him some ear tubes for sure. He's been pretty fussy the last three days. It's so sad when he goes to the doctor. It gets worse and worse each time we go. He used to hate it when they listened with the stethoscope. Now he's okay with that but he HATES getting his ears looked at. This time he started crying as soon as we got close to the building. He kept saying "I don't want to go in there, I don't want to go on there." Then when we got in the waiting room he kept saying, "Not Landan turn, Not Landan turn." When his name is called that's when the crying starts. He can usually be appeased by reading a book in the exam room. As soon as the doctor enters, he WAILS. He also holds his ears with an iron grip. It's so sad to watch. He keeps repeating, "All done, All done!" while he's crying. I hate having to traumatize him like this all the time, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Hopefully this surgery will help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment