Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Hair Cut!

I got a hair cut two days ago. The lady who cut it styled it straight. I mean really straight. It was so cool. She had this straightening iron with ceramic plates and it got my hair the straightest it has ever been in my life. Although my sisters hair is more so, my hair is really thick and really wavy and pretty frizzy. No matter what I put in it, it is NEVER completely straight. It's always very full. And while I'm not so sure I look good with totally straight hair because my face is really long and thin, it was still amazing. I had to take pictures just to catalog this momentous occasion.




On another note, Landan saw the Ear/Nose/Throat doctor today. They decided to take out his adenoids and possibly put in ear tubes. He's going to check out his ears while Landan is under and decide if he needs them or not. But definately taking the adenoids out. He's set for surgery May 3rd. They wanted to do it April 26th but I didn't think it would fit into the graduation schedule. So May 3rd it is. He said it would help him not have a snotty nose all the time and it might help him not have so many ear infections. He also said he was hoping it would help his lungs and asthma if he can drain properly and not have a sinus infection that is draining into his lungs. We have thought this for quite awhile, it was nice having it confirmed by a doctor. I'm also glad we're getting this taken care of before we move and have to explain all of Landan's history to a new pediatrician. That's the one bad thing about moving, A new ped. won't know his history and I like the one he has here. Oh well, I'm sure there are great ones in Austin.

2 comments:

Cool Runnings said...

a hair staightenner was the only thing that keeps my hair straight

-ashlyn

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

I use a ceramic hair straightener everyday (well, non-ponytail days.) It cost a fortune, but it does the trick...mostly.
Hair cut looks good!