
Here's Landan's preschool picture I promised. Aside from the fact that he needs a haircut, It's pretty cute.
Well, we are getting very excited about moving. We're looking for an apartment at the moment to move in to. We keep looking at Chiara's blog (my sister) and we are so jealous. We will eventually have a house and a yard to do yard work in but, alas, it is not to be at the moment. Kevin is really excited to start his job as well. He's thinking of doing freelance design on the side if he can. He has his first client already. A friend of mine wants him to design her yard.
Kevin did something naughty today. I worked last night so he came to wake me up today. As we were talking he decided to play hookey from his class this afternoon and
take me to a movie. I usually don't allow him to skip school but Landan was at daycare and it's been such a long time since we've been to a movie. Plus it was at the dollar theater. We saw "Night at the Museum". I was pleasantly surprised. It was such a good movie and very clean. I loved it. It was hilarious.Let's see, what else is new. Kevin went to get his hearing tested. I was getting sick of repeating myself ALL THE TIME! When I made the appointment, the guy told me that that was the main reason guys get their hearing tested, because their wives are annoyed with them for having to repeat themselves. Most of the time it turns out the guys just weren't listening. Not so with Kevin. They want him to have a full evaluation now because he is below normal. He's hoping they're not going to say he needs hearing aids. He says he's too young for that.


No comments:
Post a Comment