This last weekend, after we got done with birthday, we got to celebrate my brother David and Katherine's wedding. It was a lot of fun. I love it when my whole family gets together. We have a lot of fun. Things can get a little crazy but that's what makes it memorable. My brother David got married to Katherine Jones in the Houston Temple. I got teary eyed as soon as they walked in the door. I can't help it.It was beautiful. It was really hot outside for pictures but everyone looked great.
Look at this cute boy. What a handsome dude!

You'd think siblings wouldn't be so shy about posing together. Seriously, we thought we were standing closer together. We were so surprised when we saw this picture. It must have been so hot we automatically stood apart. But we all thought we were standing close.

These dresses were beautiful.

Katherine's bouquet was beautiful. They florist had put jewels in the flowers. It was really pretty.

We tried to get a family picture. So far Landan hasn't behaved at a single wedding he's been too. I dont' think he can handle all the heat, excitement and stimulation. We thought he was over that but apparently not. We couldn't get a single good picture out of him the entire time.
2 comments:
The picture of Landan screaming will be funny one day!
I always knew all of the Hursts would get married before I did. :)
Post a Comment