Sunday, November 4, 2007

Trunk or Treat

For some reason our ward decided to have our trunk or treat on Halloween. It kind of made it difficult to trick or treat and go to the church activity. So a bunch of us from the ward that live in the same neighborhood went trick or treating early and then went to the church. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the actually trick or treating but here are some pictures of right before we went.




Isn't he a cute indian. There was this 8 year old in the group of kids we were with and he was running as fast as he could. Landan kept right up with him. He was so excited to be running around with an older kid and knocking on doors he forgot to get candy at one house.


So we didn't get a chance to set up our house for Halloween so we decided to decorate our trunk with our Halloween village. We had scary music playing at the same time.


Here's some pictures from trunk or treat. They had a few games and then a cake walk before the actual trunk part. Landan got a little excited and was running all over but he had fun.



This little boy he's with is Quinlan. He met him at a playgroup at the park the day before and they hit it off immediately. I think it's because Landan has such a dominant personality and Quinlan is more mellow. They were inseparable during the activity. It was really cute. I'm so glad Landan was able to find a friend his age so soon.



3 comments:

Mother Goose said...

Everybody's trunk or treating was during the daylight. Ours was at night. I wonder why? He was very cute. I can't wait to see you.

Mike

Nursemom said...

Our trunk or treating part was at night. The carnival part was before.

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

I love your village. That's cool! Our trunk or treat was daylight, we had a chili cook-off afterwards.