Monday, November 26, 2007

Visit to Santa!


This is Landan's first visit to Santa Clause. We went to Moody Gardens this year over Thanksgiving with the fam. in Houston. (More on Moody Gardens later) Santa was there so we decided to let the kids visit (it was a short line and they let you take your own pictures.) Landan, being the friendliest kid I've ever seen, walked right up to him and climbed up. It was so cute. They had a nice long conversation during which I'm sure he divulged his entire life to Santa.


Every time I asked Landan what he wanted for Christmas, he said he wanted presents. So I had to tell him what he was going to tell Santa. I told him he should ask Santa for a bike. He can't read this blog yet so he won't know that that's what Santa is bringing this year.


Here's some pictures of my cute nephews Kenny and Nathan with Santa. (Nathan wasn't too sure about the whole Santa thing but he didn't cry.)

No comments: