Saturday, November 17, 2007

Working for the money Part Deux


For all that haven't heard yet I have a new job doing something I am suited for. I am a stalker. Oops...I mean stocker. I work in the seasonal department. I only worked for Michael's for one week. At Hobby Lobby I work full time and make more money. It's always about the money when you are married and have a family. Thank you to all that supported me throughout the last 3 months of unemployment.

5 comments:

Mother Goose said...

I personally like Hobby Lobby much better than Michaels! Really wish I lived closer! ;)

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Hobby Lobby is a much better store. I hope you like it there.

Cool Runnings said...

Do we get the family discount?

Eppie said...

If we don't get the family discount, just send the money and have Design Dad buy for you, I mean me.

Cassie said...

Good job finding a better job Kevin! You must be working hard. Sorry we will miss you at Christmas.