Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm a Big Kid Now!!

My Daddy put up my big kid bed on Sat. I loved it! Now I have a big kid bed and my little brother gets the baby bed. I"m so excited to be a big brother soon!



Mommy and Daddy took me to the store on Sat. to pick out my very own sheets. I picked out Diego sheets.

This is me on my new bed! I slept great on my first night. And I actually asked to take a nap on my new bed after church.

I look so small for now but I'm sure I'll grow in to it really soon. Thanks to the ladies at Mommy's work for getting me my new bed so the baby has somewhere to sleep! I love it!





5 comments:

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Very cute! Nathan looks so tiny in the bunk bed, but they grow into them fast!

Mother Goose said...

Landan, naps are the greatest. You should ask to take one every day!

Cassie said...

How exciting! I like naps too.

The Kelly Family said...

Yeah!! Big Kid bests are the best!

Sarah H said...

Cute new bed!!