Thursday, May 29, 2008

My First Trip...

...was to Houston, Texas for Memorial Day weekend. I went to visit my Eppie and Papa (Mom's parents). I've already met Eppie but I sure like spending time with her. She loves to hold me and I LOVE to be held. I also met my Papa for the first time. He was only there for a short time but I'm glad I got to see him. I also met my Aunt Chiara, Uncle Kenny, and cousins Kenny and Nathan, but my mom is a bonehead and didn't get pictures of them. My cousin Kenny held me for about 15 minutes straight. He wouldn't put me down. We all had a great time.



Me and my brother just chillin'. Do you think we look alike? Maybe just a little.
Me with my Papa.




PS. Guess Mommy's not such a bonehead. She did have a picture of me and Aunt Chiara.



1 comment:

Mother Goose said...

Cute, cute, and cute!