Hi! I'm Gavin. I'm the newest member of the Thompson family. I'm having a pretty good time so far. I just wanted you guys to see a few pictures of what happened at the hospital
This is me with my Mommy and Eppie. My Eppie came to visit me both days we were in the hospital. I also got A LOT of visitors from Mommy's friends at work. I guess that happens when Mommy works at the hospital you are born at.
This is me with my Mommy and Eppie. My Eppie came to visit me both days we were in the hospital. I also got A LOT of visitors from Mommy's friends at work. I guess that happens when Mommy works at the hospital you are born at.
This is my big brother Landan. He was so excited to see me. He liked to hold me although he didn't realize I was fragile and he would throw me to the nearest adult whenever he was "done" with me.
I'll have Mommy do more pictures soon! Enjoy!


3 comments:
Congratulations guys! He is so adorable. I'm glad the delivery went well for you. Keep the pictures coming!
The camera was a great idea!!
What a beautiful baby boy !!! Congradulations !!!!!!!
Post a Comment