Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloween weekend.

We had a very busy weekend. First Kevin built a planter bed for our front yard. He's been saving up blocks over several weeks and he finally got enough to build the bed. It looks really nice. It needs some new plants which which we plan on putting in during spring.



And then, as you can see from the pictures, we decorated for Halloween. It was really fun. I'm thinking we need a few more decorations to round out the look but it looks ok for now.





And this is our Halloween village we put up in our house. I love decorating for Halloween!

3 comments:

Cool Runnings said...

Looks nice. I like the decorations. We will decorate after I get the wall up and a yard put in. looking good though.

The Eldredge's said...

Looks awesome!! Love the headstones in the yard!! At our house we are Christmas village people I have never seen a Halloween village!! Looks great!! Happy Halloween!!

Sarah H said...

I like the decorations! My boys would love it. They love halloween.