"I can to it myself Mommy."
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Baby Food
My baby's getting so big! I decided to start him on solids a little earlier than I had planned. I was going to wait until he was 5 mo. which is in a week, but he's so intersted in what we're eating and he grabs everything all the time I thought I'd try it. I gave him some rice cereal on Mon. He still spit a lot of it out but it went pretty well. This is his first spoonful...
He loved it. He kept trying to grab the spoon out of my hand and feed himself. He's getting to be such a big boy. Where does the time go? Here's some more pics...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh so cute!! It looks like he loved it!! I love the pictures they are so cute!!
He looks so much like Landan in the last picture!
Great pictures. I can't believe how big he is.
Mmm! Baby food. I love the "satisfied/sleepy face." So cute. He looks a lot like Landon did when he was a baby to me. So CUTE!
Post a Comment