Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sea World

Because we have only one child right now who would appreciate it, we decided to feed the dolphins and sea lions.









Landan also loved going on the kiddie rides at Shamu Happy Harbor. The Shamu one is a short little roller coaster that went on over and over and over and overand...you get the picture.




This was a big climbing pirate ship at Shamu's Happy Harbor. We were afraid landan wouldn't be able to do it but he climbed right up to the top all by himself. He's really strong and he loved climbing all over.



Landan's first Haunted House (it was really a forest and it wasn't
haunted during the day so it wasn't scary for little kids.


More pictures to come. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

RotorHeadDad said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We need to go sometime.

Cool Runnings said...

I did not know you could feed the animals. That would be cool. Glad you had fun.

The Eldredge's said...

Fun!! I it looks like you guys had a blast!! I have been dying to go to Sea World!! Hopefully next year we will have the money to do it!!