Weight: 13 lbs 2 oz (from 30% to 0%)
Length: 25 in. (from 20% to 5%)
Head: 43.5 cm (75% to 50%)
So his head is still pretty normal but the rest of him is small. He only gained 5 oz since the last visit 2 months ago. The doctor asked if he could sit up by himself yet and I said no, he tries but he just falls sideways. The doctor said it was probably because his head is so big and his body is so small. So we're going to try some things to get him to gain more weight and he goes back in a month for a weight check. So far all my children seem to be really small. I wonder if the trend will continue.


4 comments:
I love his smiles!
Avery did the same thing between 6 and 8 months. My doctor said that those measurements were the most inacurate tests that they do. He'll catch up. Love those pictures!
But they're so cute when they're small! I'm sure he'll be fine. Oh, and I just got caught up on the rest of your recent blogs. Your kids are so cute in their Halloween outfits! I can completely see Landan doing the whole conversation thing.
I was looking at the picture of Gavin you sent us and then I realized that Norah looks like him. I'll be sending pictures soon..tell me what you think of the family resemblance.
Post a Comment