Monday, November 3, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

Landan was so funny today. I was fighting with Gavin because he's been really fussy today for some reason. I was trying to fold laundry but it was really difficult with Gavin crying so much. So Landan started helping me. When I tried to do some Landan wouldn't let me. He wanted to do it all by himself. So while I put Gavin down for a nap, Landan put all of the clothes away. Isn't he so sweet?

3 comments:

Mother Goose said...

Keep up the good work, Landan!

The Eldredge's said...

Wow you should send him to my house I have a whole heap of laundry he could put away for me!!
What a sweet boy he's going to make a great husband some day!!

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

That's awesome. Both my kids just make a mess of laundry. Your a lucky mom.