Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My baby is mobile...sort of.

My baby is starting to be mobile. He can't sit up yet but he can roll around and grab stuff. So, I was putting laundry away today and this is where I left Gavin... (notice the bed to the left)



And this is where I found him a few minutes later...



(in case you can't tell, he's under the bed and not very happy about it. he couldn't figure out how to get out.)

6 comments:

B.O.I. said...

Poor baby! That is pretty funny.

The Eldredge's said...

Oh that is so cute!! I guess it is time for phase one of baby proofing my house before Thursday!!LOL!!

Mother Goose said...

He's so cute!

Valerie and Adam said...

Oh, so sad! I mean, cute for all of us, but how traumatic for a baby!

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

I take pictures of my kids when they are mad, upset, or stuck somewhere. It often makes the cutest pictures.

Sarah H said...

oh my goodness. Under the bed!