Sunday, June 28, 2009

Air conditioner


I don't know how the pioneers did it. How in the world did they not cook themselves every summer without air conditioning. We just got back from a trip to Iowa and our air conditioner isn't working. And of course, by some twist of fate, it happens to not be working on the hottest weekend of the summer so far. Temps over 100 degrees every day. I luckily got to spend the last two days in an air conditioned hospital at work. Poor Kevin had to sit here at home with the children. He's such a trooper. For the first time in a very long while, the boys were good at church. Probably because it was actually cool in the building. We think it's just frozen but it doesn't seem to be wanting to thaw out. We have a guy coming to see it today. Hopefully it's nothing too serious.

2 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

Wow that's not fun!! I'm sorry!! Hopefully it's not too serious!!

B.O.I. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.