Thursday, June 11, 2009
Sorry no recent blogs
Sorry there hasn't been an update for awhile. Not much has been going on. Everyone but Gavin was sick last weekend. We're getting ready to take a trip to Iowa to see Kevin's family, that's about it. The only exciting thing is that we went down to San Antonio last weekend to help my brother, David and his family move there. Unfortunately we didnt' get the chance to help them because when they got to thier apartment they found that their carpet was horribly stained and had what looked like dog poo in the corner. Gross!! So they got them redone and ended up moving in on Mon. We didn't make the trip in vain though. We decided since there was nothing else to do we might as well go to Sea World. That's what I love about having season tickets, you can go whenever you want, and the spur of the moment. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I have no pictures. That's all we've been doing. Hopefully I'll have some more news after we come back from Iowa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so excited that we can go to Sea World together! It's so awesome.
Post a Comment