Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our Baby Girl!

Introducing Kyliana Kristine Thompson (Kylie)
6 lbs. 0 oz
19 in
Born May 7 @2:45 pm



Our little girl is finally here. She's absolutely beautiful and aside from having some trouble getting her days and nights mixed up at the beginning, she is a great baby. I plan on relating her birth story later for journaling purposes. Everything went smoothly and we're both doing really well. The boys are so excited, especially Landan. He loves to hold her all the time. Gavin surprisingly loves to hold her too. He really likes her. He doesn't particularly like the fact that i can't pay as much attention to him as much but so far he doesnt' seem to be taking it out on her which was my fear. My mom has been here to help out with that. She takes the baby so I can hold Gavin some so he doesn't feel completely misplaced.I think it has helped a lot. She's such a sweet baby but very little. she lost a lot of weight right off the bat so she was only 5 lbs. 6 oz when we brought her home but she's gained most of it back. She's a sweetheart. I think we'll keep her.

Please excuse the less than flattering, non-makeup look. i was tired.


11 comments:

Mother Goose said...

I think you look great! Love all the pictures. Congratulations!

The Eldredge's said...

She is so gorgeous!! I can't wait to take care of her!! It's going to be so fun!!

Becky said...

She's beautiful! I'm glad to hear everything went well. Congrats!

Amy said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful girl.

aGalNamedSue said...

Congratulations, Marissa! Kylie is a precious girl.

hello said...

ooops...signed in under JASON again...it's me, ANNAMARIA!

hello said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your Kylie is so beautiful! Can't wait to do her newborn photo-session! (I was signed in under Jason...so I deleted the previous comments..sorry).

Anonymous said...

Congrads!!! She is beautiful !!! It looks like she will be very well taken care of by her big brothers. I am glad everything went so well for ya. Enjoy every minute!

Cassie said...

She is very sweet. Thanks for putting up pics

Jana and Mario said...

Congrats on the new sweet little one! She looks adorable! Hope you are recovering quickly.