Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School

Ok guys. For those of you who have children who have been going to school, you never told me it was difficult to let go every year! I thought since Landan had done this before it would be no big deal. Wrong. I still cried when he got out of the car this morning. First Grade-Here He Comes! Hope you're ready for him.





Seriously though, I think this year is going to be so much bettter than last year. I met with the teacher before "Meet the Teacher" night to explain about Landan and she was totally on board with whatever he needed to help him out. She said she'd even help me get him into occupational therapy at school which I think would help out so much. She sounds like a great teacher who really cares about her kids. She got Teacher of the Year award last year. Thank goodness.

No comments: